08 May 2009

Hmm... dunno wat to say...

well...
yesterday i din post anything cuz it's too late...
so, now to post sumthing le lar...

i feel tat tis year reli too many things nid to worry...
d first, i worry i cant pass my exam...
summore, suddenly a fren said like me...
lolz... i hv no mood to accept anyone...
bt seems like my frens [ ps: sum gals ] r trying to force me to accept him...
i noe i cant, so i try to explain ft him...
bt hor... he seems like dunno wat i trying to tell him o...
sighhh~ ==

i scare if i too straight away, he wil gt hurt...
mayb steven is right...
sumtimes if u din straight away tell him d truth,
he wil juz oways gt hurt...
hmm... i oso dunno wan how...
tat's a big trouble....!

moreover, i feel tat i like to b alone...
mayb all things r changing...
although is my zi mui, i oso feel wan to go far away...
they r changing gua...
they start to close ft d ppl tat i dislike...
they noe i dun like... bt they stil doin tat to hurt me...

zi mui..? fren..?
tat r juz nth... they dun k abt my feeling...
so wat i nid to k abt them..?
they din lasting d promises...
all promises from them r juz nth...!

well... i juz dun k it anymore...
i try to let all of it over...
bt... i noe i cant...
i believe them... i trust tat they r nt reli wan to hurt me...
bt... tat's nt same like wat i trusting...

mayb... i'm d problem...
i scare to gt hurt, so i juz far away from them...
i dun like to b alone actually...
bt they r forcing me to b alone...
i reli dunno wat they r thinking...
they r doin sumthings tat i hate...
so, should i... let it over?

hmm... mayb there is no one can tell me...
i wil juz keep it as my secret...
forever n ever...