10 June 2009

i'm suffer . again~ hmm...

sei lur...
reli cham dou... walao err...
i noe i'm suffer...
err... actually nt reli noe...
bt hor... hmm...
steven said i'm suffer...

cham . cham . cham~ ==
reli no mood...
sien dou ar.... aikz...

my ideas cuming out again...
i write jor alot of words inside my phone...
luckily my memory stick stil left 20mb...

my frens all oso said i'm crazy...
cuz... my 2gb de memory stick juz left 2omb...
no choice lur...
my hp is equals to mp3...
alots of songs inside... ^^"

oopss... i 4gt jor sumthing...
my 'cry on my shoulder' stil at steven there...
he helps me download le... full de...
bt i 4gt ask him to send for me...
aikz... he is goin for ns le...

hey fren... go ns b happy a bit ar...
mayb can kidnap a gf tim... xD
u ar... dun oways listen 'cry on my shoulder' lar...
fai si... later u feel sad...
den say is my fault again... Xp

no choice... who ask me like to listen sad de songs...
ehee... Xp