24 September 2009

- 210909 -

hmm... tat day went out ft bro at nite... ^^
cuz he haven had his dinner yet...
oops... no no...
he din had his LUNCH oso... =="

c... he was such bz... =p
bt if wan to hv his meal at summit...
nid to spend alot of cash err...
hmm... pity my fatty bro... =(

ya... we went to station 1, puchong to hv dinner lur...
ehee... u noe how many dishes he ordered...?
eehhmmm... 3 dishes including d snack food... ^^
so... tat's y he so fat lur... xD

bt hor... sumthing vry fish happened...
watak adalah saya... =="
i ordered d apple cucumber juice...
den den den...

eehhmm..
u all gt c cucumber fly b4...?
err... i think i saw tat...
cuz cuz... err....
when i tried to mix d sugar inside d juice...
d cucumber fly out... ><"

my bro kept zat me...
he said... a nice flying cucumber...
T.T so sui de him...

den den...
he helped me cut d chop into a few pieces...
cuz... vry hard to cut o...
ehee... ^^
my bro said tis is d hak tat his gf n sis owned... =)

yeapee... i lv my fatty bro...
keke... ^^
bt hor... d ben ben de CY...
p.s : nt my 2nd bro...

his honda civic kena langgar...
his bumper nid to change ad...
u noe how much to change it...?
RM1500 neh... zzz~

d ppl vry careless lur...
avanza langgar civic de bumper...
zha dou...

n tis was d 2nd time CY de civic kena langgar...
vry fuuny is 2 times oso kena bumper... =)
pity him...