16 October 2009

my old shl~ =)

ishhh.... wake up late ad...
i'm rushing to my old shl err... ><
nicole, see khe n suet wei were waiting for me...

hmmp... aft 15 min...
finally reached... ^^
cant saw wilson cuz dunno where he was goin...
so juz sit down n wait for his performance... =)

d title of d event is fairy tales...
dui... d show were vry funny lar...
those guys r wearing skirts... xD
cuz 1 of them r acting xiao hong mao...
another 1... xD
act as d beauty...! ahaha...

nt juz tat...
heng xiang, my old classmate...
he was acting d pirate... =p
kinda enjoyed when watching their show... ^^
keep laugh non-stop...

wilson, daniel, joey n kelvin were there...
oh ya... 1 more person who is chakumi... =)
they cant identify me...
wee~ tat's gud...

cuz i dunno wat to chat abt when meet them...
wil vry paiseh lar...
long time din meet le ma... >"<
ehee...

at d first, wilson was on d stage...
he sang 精武门...
dancing oso... =)
so cool n leng zai err...

nicole has taken a few videos...
bt... i'm lazy to post here lar... =p
err... post when i free lur k...?
ehee.... =p

followed by... daniel n chakumi were on d stage...
chakumi played d song by using piano...
daniel was singing on d stage... ^^
his voice was so similar ft nicky lee...
see khe agree too~ =)

nicole told me they wil sing 厚脸皮 later...
she said they want to publicize thomas n jack wor...
well... i'm waiting for it... =)

when they two were singing on d stage...
we were sitting on d chair ofcuz... xD
daniel dance...! wow...
unbelievable~ ehee... =p
cuz din c he dance b4... quite excited...

he was vry q... xD
haha...

bt... i went home b4 d event finish...
asked see khe to help me take video of it...
cuz joey they seems like gt dance aft tat...
hmmp... lost a gud chance... =(

btw... i sms wilson when i'm on d way to back home...
he reply me... =)
he said no wonder so familiar lar...
haha... ya, tat's rite...

my teacher oso cant identify me when i entered d shl...
so ofcuz he cant identify me too... =)
joey sifu more sei err...
i'm his pupil bt he cant identify me oso...
kinda sad~ T.T

anyway, tonite i'm goin to sense cafe at ioi...
ofcuz i'm goin aft my add math class... ><
cant ponteng anymore...
if nt my mum sure chop me off... =p

sense cafe~
waiting for me... ^^v