10 November 2009

- 1111 -

today is my day...
owh... my yunn dear morning msg me...
guess wat she said...

------------------------------------------

bao bei dear... happy bufday o...
older 1 year again... hope u oways b happy...
dun k wat ppl say...
no matter i can graduate 2gether ft u anot...
nvm... u stil my bao bei dear...
lv u de zi mui... muacx... happy bufday...

------------------------------------------

d msg i shortcut ad... =]
too long to translate... ehee...
anyway... tQ my dear... =]

oops ya...
my ning ning oso wish me happy bufday at shl o...
tQ my bao bei~ ^o^
received a present from her too...
it's vry q~ =]

my mui mui, paggie...
tQ for ur bufday wish... =p

anyway...
today mayb juz stay home ba...
mayb din go celebrate... ^^"
cuz daddy cant eat many things...
he juz back from hospital... =]

nvm lar...
hmmp... next time bou fan... =p
ehee... ^^

p.s : received bufday wish from my sui piggy n his dear Mrs.Lee oso o... ^^
tQ~! =p