08 November 2009

- continue -

we went to rainforest abt 8 sumthing...
they ordered beer... =]
i order... club soda...
cuz i cant drink so much....

tis was d bufday cake for ling... =]
kopi they choosed de tiramisu...
ehee... =p


den... we played card at there... =]
who lose den who drink...
ehee... =p
i'm excluded... wee~!

munn * me * yunn

they 2 oso my dear aka zi mui... =]
my qii dar at opposite side...


me n yunn... =p

she was pressing her phone...
no time to choi me... =]

hmm...
my club soda... tak ada rasa... =[
so... i drink munn de beer...
ehee... =p
totally drink jor 1/4 of a bottle oni...
nt so much...
scare later wil drunk... =]

me n yunn...

me n munn...


hmm...
aft tat munn go buy things...
left me, qii n ling there... =]

feel a bit hungry...
so we ordered chicken wing... =]

bt juz served n ate...
pamela called me... =="
her mum reached ad...
dui~ haven finish yet lar...

at last oso terpaksa take away...
beer...?! they gu lok gu lok...
n finished~!
ling n munn paid d bill sin...
guess how much we used at rainforest... =]

RM110++

lol... =p
anyway... we quite enjoyed yesterday... =]

hmmp...
for more information...

tis is me~ =]
looks drunk...?!?
NO lar...

me again~ =p