27 November 2009

LATE post...

recently...
i slowly bcum lazy...
wil start working at dec...

sighh...
wat to say at here leh??
hmm... oww... ya...
ytd nite my brothers on9...

yang, my elder bro...
he asked me...

" sean... so famous ar...? totally 110++ comments on ur new photo... "

" lol... they r spam-ing my fb... ==" n I NT FAMOUS LAR... "

" cheh... gud ma... at least gt ppl spam ur fb... xD nt gud to b famous...? "

" dude... nt gud at all... dun disturb... ==" "

" lol... continue ur ghost movie... ^^ "

ahdui... u all reli vry free...
keep spam-ing my fb... T.T
kesian sei me le...

oops ya...
Mr. Chay Jeong...
if u take me go cook wat YS soup....
den i wil take u go cook chicken CJ soup too... xD

my yunn dear pula take nut go cook...
haha... ^^v

btw...
tis holiday reli sien...
i'm waiting... d cuming soon movie...

- JUMP -

hmmp...
i think tat's all my recently activities...
dunno wat nid to write le...
ehee... =p