22 December 2009

- 1812 -

dad woke me up at 8 sumthing...
lol... ya... hv breakfast...
d breakfast was dim sum... =="
again n AGAIN...

everytime he oso go eat dim sum...
o nt sure is bak kut teh... ><
my qutie crazy papa...
change change to other food plz...

once i eat i juz feel wan to vomit jor...
aiyerrr.... oily food...
nt gud nt gud...
my weight wil gain again... =="

btw...
my parents reli a bit siao siao de...
i'm nt allowed to go anywhere without their permission...
lol... dude...! urghhh...

ok... suan...!
i stay home... hng...
hmmp... no no...
u asked me out...?

ok...
我会尽情地花...!
花到你傻
... hng... =p
who ask u dun let me go out...
dai sei... bleh...

oww ya...

here is a vry lou tou de topic...

如果你的妈妈和我同时跌进海, 你会救哪一个...?

y i suddenly rmb tis topic...?
eheemm... cuz my dad asked my mum tis stupid ques...!
haha... fatty keep laugh non-stop when dad asked it... xD

my mum din answered...
bt she asked back my dad d same ques too...

dad's answer was...

我两个都不救...

haha...
tat time...
both of my bro juz keep laugh non-stop at there... xD

tat's all for today...
tata lu~ ^^