25 December 2009

merry christmas x)


went to dinner ft parents ytd...
neh... too boring til nth to do... =="
so take my lao ba de da ming lur... lol...
my uncle bring along his sons too...
both of them oso fat fat de...
bt i feel tat d small 1 more q...
haha... he juz 15 years old oni...
when eating...
he called me jie jie... ><"
walao... long time din heard ppl call me jie jie jor...
cuz normally all called me mei mei de... ==
so sudden make me feel vry paiseh...
haha... btw...
keep sms-ing ft many...
my bao bei... she was oso at a party... =]
she said there gt many mosquito...
me too err bao bei... ^^
hmm...
i din eat so much...
cuz... cuz... all too oily...
i scare aft eat i wil feel nt well again...
oww ya...
my mum sot jor err...
she go buy d dunno wat thing wan me drink every morning n nite... =="
taste nt gud reli...
bt terpaksa drink it...
sighhh... kesiannya saya... ><"
yes~! dad out station weer...
can go out i think... haha...