01 January 2010

d nite of countdown...

ding dong... it was right 00:00...
welcoming 2010 myself...
juz stay home to countdown...
sighhhh...

hatred full in my heart...
n oso my dear's...
both of us juz sms-ing...
she felt bored cuz together ft her parents...

well... gratz...
finally she can meet qii dar they... x)
bt me...? hmm....
juz stay home... watching A Chip Off The Old Block...

oww ya...
me n dear soooo similar ya...
our lao gong were in d bad list... xD
cuz his lao gong went kl to countdown...
den mine was joining cj soup they... x)

i cant go oso...
1st reason is my mum was lazy...
2nd reason is traffic jam...
3rd reason is I dunno DRIVE~~ =="

sighhh... dun k ad...
b4 spm sure can gt my license... x)
cuz tis year spm was fixed wil b start at 22 of nov...
wee... ehee...

oww ya...
next year... i'm confusing where i can tuition without so rush...
hmm... i'm waiting ah tan's timetable...
n ofcuz shl koko's timetable...

i cant skip my koko anymore...
if nt easy kena ns... NO NO~! ><"
btw... hope to gt timetable as soon as possible...

bt... when shl reopen...
lao gong wil vry vry vry bz jor...
sigghhhh... =="

in tis new year...
i think i wil b bz too...
nid to rush for tuition... n oso koko...
sighhh... i think bc class nid to stay so... x(

i'm getting to b crazy...
seems like inside a hell....
rush rush n RUSH man... x(

steve... u r better... than me... x)

received many msg...
all new year msg... omg... @@

i'm sad...
cuz i cant countdown ft lao gong n zi mui...
i'm waiting for next year...
NO ONE CAN STOP ME ANYMORE~~ ngek ngek... x)

spm is on d corner...
my f4 results oso soooo weak jor...
how cum i gt a gud result on my spm huh...?
OH my gosh~ HELP!