05 April 2010

- S.I.C.K -

hmm... my blog seems so death ad...
sry... recently...
many things happened on me continuously...
so tat i juz let it bcum so death n silent...

first thing...
i dun wan to say here... sry...
juz let me used to it...
btw... thx for those supporting me nt to fall down...

2nd thing...
i have been sick...
entered hospital at last...
do MRI test... checking my brain...

luckily... nth inside my brain...
bt... unluckily... i stil wil headache...
so tat i need to take medicine on time...
every night... i facing d medicine...
i feel i vry hard to recover...
sickness had come to me...

hmm... 3rd thing...
i cant eat much nowadays...
mayb is d affect of taking medicine...
dunno lar...

haiz... sometimes...
i ate... bt vomit out all aft tat...
i dunno wat's wrong...
i vry suffer... tis... no one wil noe...

4th thing...
there's a trouble i tried to solve...
bt i think wat i do is juz nth lar...
i said sry n stop everything...
juz feel wan to ask...
izzit wan i die den u all oni wan to stop...?

i dun wan to argue for anything anymore...
i'm sick ad... i cant even try to control nt to headache...
i try to take k myself...
i taking medicine on time...

bt unfortunely...
i cant recover... stil d same...
there's nth diff...
i have been sick for 1 month...
b4 everything happened... sickness have come to me ad...

i wan to say bb to it...
bt no matter how i try, d result stil d same...
i dun wan u all to c my illness....
haiz...

to someone...
i dunno wat u r thinking...
mayb u angry ad... o mayb nt...
btw... sry...

- END -