11 October 2009

- 1110 -

hmm... stil 1 month...
den my bufday le... ><
dunno wan how... zzz~
yesterday nite...
aft i reached home from d dinner...
fai gor sms me...
said he wan go clubbing le...
asked me take k pula... >"<
gor... i stay home lar... xD
take k wat...? ehee...
nvm lar... he k mui mui oni ma... ^^
hmmp...
quite boring there...
who ask my mum promised jor aunt wan go wor...
aikz... =="
summore at there no line...
apa network ini... urghhh...
sms-ing ft my qii dar de ma... T.T
qii qii asked me accompany her go mid valley wor...
hmm... dunno can anot...
cuz wan end-year exam le...
i haven finish my revision yet... ><
cuz... cuz i 4gt bring my add math text book go home...
den now dunno wan how...
summore d kerja amal oso haven done... =="
omg... HELP...!!!
aikz... no1 can help me de...
gt to do myself geh...
cuz ini saya punya folio ma... >"<
hate moral folio... urghh...
ya ya... juz now my dad bring mum n me go hv our lunch...
ehee... all my fav food err...
sek sai u lar daddy~ ^^
ehee... =p
dui...my room again...
y stil gt so many things de... ><
summore i cant slip late le...
aikz... cuz d curtain too bright... T.T
nvm lar... aikz...
later i bought d new curtain...
ahaha... d hello kitty curtain wil keep inside d wardrobe...
eheee.... =p
i dun like my room now...
like cartoon room o nt child room... ><
pink colour pula... =="
i wan change it... cuz nt reli like pink...
urghhhh... boring-ing~ ><