22 November 2009

- 2211 -

ytd nite...
back from wah's bro de buffet party...
dui~ boring at there...
summore gt ppl vry lc...

i juz tell here...
u all can lc any1 bt better dun lc me...
i wil vry vry dl when c u lc me...
tis is ME~

ok... dun change topic...
ytd nite... fatty back from work...
mum 4gt da bao for him...
i sms him... bt it's too late...

aikz... paiseh ar fatty~
bt i oso belanja him eat pan mee ad lur...
my 20 bucks gone... =="
nvm ba... he stil owe me a movie...

ehee... =p
he gt his business brain...
bt me... err... he said no brain... T.T
sad sAD n SAD~!

haiz... tonite again...
wedding dinner... lol...
boring sei me... T.T
dun k lar... go disturb ppl... =]

hmm...
today i make curly hair... =="
stil ok lur... luckily nt yong sui...
sighh~ bt cant hv a slip le...

now i juz feel sleepy...
no mood to watch tv o dvd...
no mood to slip jor... =="

anyway...
i think tmr sin upload my pic ba...
ps : if i gt take... =]

nowadays...
i'm vry vry boring...
boring til wan to bang wall ad...

i wan JOB...
i wan HANG OUT...

oops.. ya...
tmr goin to straight my hair...
ft my Qii dar... =p

dec go back shl sure yong sui...
hair straight straight de... =="

lastly...
HAPPY BUFDAY to MR.WONG TECK WAH... =]