20 November 2009

yamcha again~ =)

sry for d late post again... =]
ytd... aft i finish bath...
den i go dry my hair...
suddenly my hp rang... =="

my Qii dar...
she said wan find me yamcha... =="
i said i was drying my hair...
she said nvm... she wait me...
OMG~!

i gotta rush n rush...
finally gao dim when they juz reach my hs...
walao err...
1st time i can rush dou ngam ngam hou de... =p

btw...
they cum in my hs n hv a chat ft my mum...
LOL~ ^^"

aft tat...
we went to old town, kinrara...
chat non-stop at there...
haha... xD

around 9pm i think...
we went home aft paid d bill...

my kok yong gor... =="
drive dou vry... "COOL"~
ehem...

Qii said at her blog...

我的好哥哥 -Tky-
他竟然又飞车又刹车~
真让我们冒汗~
[ 其实应该提心吊胆才对 ]

wakaka...
reli quite wori when he was driving...
^^" bt luckily i'm nt d last 1 went home...
ling n Qii went back home b4 my turn...
meii was d last 1... =p

i think he wont soooo fast when fetching meii back home gua..?
hmm... ya gua...
cuz din ask meii o... =]

anyway...
ytd nite opened speaker n listen songs...
mum slept ad... wee~
so i opened d volume more loud... =]

aft tat...
my bro wan oioi ad...
feel paiseh to on9 when he was sleeping...
so gotta off lu~

ytd nite...
i slept at 3 sumthing~
ehee... cant blame me...
i cant slip early oso... =p