30 November 2009

- 3011 -

finally...
wan dec ad... =)

i'm happy...
cuz no nid to stay home anymore...
kinda bored when stay at home...

btw...
ytd aftnoon my bao bei ning & beloved teng no key to back home...
they asked me to go ioi...
bt my mum was bz so cant go...

at last...
my mum fetch them cum my hs...

i asked my mum...

" ma... u guess who is elder...? "

" pink colour de elder... white colour de is mei mei... "

" oww...??! how u noe de huh...? "

" c oso noe lar... "

walao err...
reli clever de lao ma... =p

hmm...
they 2 sent alot of my photos to their hp...
aikz... gv them gv them...
cuz... ehee... i sent their photos too...

DOUBLE COPY~ =)

i'm sooooo clever...
wakaka...

start from today...
i nid to slip early ad...
if nt...
sure cant wake up early...

d reasons i nid to slip early is...
1. promised to meet baby at 2 dec...
2. wil b start working at 4 dec - 6 dec...
3. mayb continue working ft bro too...
4. at klang tat 3 days nid to wake up early to hv my breakfast... if nt nth to eat ad...

ohh ya...
ytd nite baby n ben ben cum my hs...
ben ben kena bully... =p
dai sei... who ask u bully nd baby...
haha... =)