01 December 2009

- 0112 -

-*- HAPPY BIRTHDAY -*-

happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to Peng Yeek...
happy birthday to u...

happy bufday piggy Peng Yeek...
hmm...
wish u gt a gud result & leng zai 4eva...
n u r my piggy 4eva~ =)


today is 1st of dec leh....
tmr goin back shl to take my kanasai de result...
ada wil meet me at big gate...
cuz she haven return d locker key for gan gan yet... =="

she said she has forgotten...
OMG~! seriously nid to eat medicine ad ada chua... =)
btw...
i said promised nd baby to meet him at lobby...

vry scare tmr reach ad...
they whole gang at there...
no choice... i vry scare them... =="
cuz all keep looking at me...

seems like i'm in a cage...
n many ppl looking at me...
walao err... feel wan to run...
bt promised ad... cannot run away...
if nt nd baby wil nt choi me... =="

fine... close tis topic...
guess wat time i wake up today...?
if my mum din wake me up... =p

i wil slip til 5 o 6pm... =)

bt...
my mum wake me up at 4pm...
wee... oso enuf ad... =p
my pig pig called me sei pig...
haha... xD

i like to slip ma...
ehee... =)

ehemm... err...

who goin shl tmr...??

spm de excluded...
i mean... f4 de who gt go...?
haiz... ><