02 December 2009

- 0212 -

sry for d late post again...
ytd kinda lazy to update my blog...
o even playing my games...
whole day feel tired...

keep sleeping...
bt nt on9-ing... =p
wake up at 6.45am...
prepare to go shl take report card... =="

when i reached...
d stupid ada stil haven reached... =="
wait her until 7 sumthing...
aft tat went to open my locker...
clean d locker cuz there was stil sticking our timetable...

btw...
when throwing d timetable...
baby cum find me jor... =)
my baka yeng & sui piggy yee liang asked him to pass d present for me...
tQ o~ ^^

den...
i feel paiseh to near they...
so asked baby to pass bufday card for pig pig & piggy peng yeek...
i done d bufday card at 1 dec, 11 sumthing...
pig pig de done at nov ad...
juz haven pass for him... =)

hope pig pig n piggy peng yeek wil like it...
cuz i din buy any present for them oso...
sry arhh... i pk jor... =p

hmm... oww ya...
ytd nite went to cousin hs...
my mum bring them go sui yuen yam cha...
i ordered soya... =="

dun laugh...
luckily my bao bei ning & beloved teng go camp ad...
if nt they sure keep laughing non-stop...
n leave comments at my chat box... =="

my cousin belanja weer...
she is rich gal... i more poor than her... =="
anyway...
tQ lu~ Ong Chi Yan... my cousin...

say frankly...
i reli like to drink soya...
bt... i dislike vry sweet de... ^^

dunno start from when like to drink...
bt if i go out...
i sure order soya, cham ice o kopi ice... =="

ytd was a tired day...
arhhhh... =p