22 December 2009

- 2121 -

ehee...
today dunno my cousin wan go ioi o sunway...
so din sms nd baby... =)

early in d morning...
dad woke me up again weer... T.T
ah papa... 8 sumthing saja lar...
so early for wat wor... wuwu...

i noe jor... sure is dim sum again...
aikz... reli de...
aft i take my bath...
he go for dim sum again...
aiyo... ><"

followed by bring my cousin go puteri...
she helped her fren send sea cucumber for her family...
d fees to send d sea cucumber is... rm160++...
walao err... expensive err...

aft tat go home n take bath...
cuz my cousin wan to meet her fren at ioi...
so sms baby lu~
actually wan to go for movie...

bt bt bt... T^T
sei ye... they 2 dun let me go watch...
fine...! dun wan lur~ hng hng...
accompany baby hv his breakfast...?
err... ehee... wateva lar...

d big big ben ben n chicken cj soup were late...
vry slow err...
baby oso finished his food jor lur... =p
den they go watch movie...

me...?
continue b my cousin n her fren de 导游...
bring them go buy their clothes...
n oso err... bear bear... ><

saw 4x4 de magic cube...
feel wan to buy bt expensive...
wil heart pain no matter who buy for me...
my parents r EXCLUDED...
ehee... =p

around 6 sumthing...
meet mum at kfc... she wan eat...
she asked me to eat too...
cuz she lazy to cook tonite...

i oso nt hungry...
so ordered a snack plate for her...
me...? i eat popcorn chicken... =)
suddenly... ><

a bit bit scare me...
my nd baby suddenly appear at bside of me... ><"
den my left hand side was d smelly smelly de sui sui...
others...?
behind of me... xD

when i eating...
they all went mcdonald buy ice cream...
yor... 4gt jor my black pepper burger...
aikz... nvm... next time... =p

saw they all clearly...
almost whole gang there... ><
aft tat dunno they go where jor...
zzz... ioi reli bored de...

home...?
MORE BORED~!

go home around 7pm like tat...
wan to fetch cousin go back to klang...
my aunt asked us go hv dinner too...
lol... baru saja makan... =="

almost fall asleep in d car...
feel unhappy cuz of sumthing...
keep listening for my songs oni...

my aunt cooked alot of food...
bt... i juz drink soup n eat tomato oni... ><
err... is tomato baby...
small small de...

say tata to my aunt around 10.30pm...
reached home almost 11 sumthing...
aft take bath den watch tv at mum's room...
she juz bought a 40" LCD tv n put at her room...

continue watch jennifer's body...
she nt dare to watch...
so she go sleep... wee... =p
like tat oso scare...

a BIG DUDE... xD